Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 05 April 2018
  5 Replies
  5.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
Moving window with multiple tabs to new screen causes issues .
If i move excel from one screen to another or maximize the window- i cant switch from tab to tab - they show up in the bar but when i click excel flashes.
If i close the excel file that i can see- the rest of the open ones don't show anywhere, I get a transparent box outline of where excel should be.
It seems i need to keep officetabs in one window and cant change the size of the wndow or move it to a different screen without getting this issue.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Can you please be more specific about your operation?
Do you mean you are going to more the whole excel application window to another display?
If you want to open more than one tabbed Excel window, please take a look at https://www.extendoffice.com/product/office-tab/more-tabbed-windows.html
Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello, I think I am encountering similar issue with multiple screens. My computer has 2 monitors. Let me explain.

I am using Microsoft PowerPoint with 2 open files in 2 different tabs. Let's call them Tab 1 and Tab 2.
Since I have 2 monitors, let's call them Monitor 1 and Monitor 2.

1. I open Tab 1 in Monitor 1. Working as normal.
2. I open Tab 2 in Monitor 1. Working as normal.
3. Next, with Tab 1 being used in Monitor 1, I move the PowerPoint to Monitor 2. Working as normal.
4. However, when I click Tab 2, in Monitor 2, PowerPoint flashes and goes back to Monitor 1. Not working as expected.
5. In Monitor 1, when I click again Tab 1, PowerPoint flashes and goes to Monitor 2. Not working as expected.

Therefore, the expectation is that the PowerPoint should not move to different monitors without user manually moving. If user moves to Monitor 1, PowerPoint should stay in Monitor 1 regardless if I click Tab 1, Tab 2 or any Tab n. PowerPoint only moves back to Monitor 2 if user manually moves it there.

Hope this explains.

Thanks for the support! I am loving this plugin despite this small issue.

:D
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Test
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry, we will try to enhance the tab feature in the upcoming versions. :)
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Pressing F11 twice to go fullscreen and back solves the problem temporarily.
Pressing CTRL + SHIFT + WIN + B (shortcut for reset graphics drivers) solves the problem better.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.