Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 25 January 2018
  6 Replies
  8.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
After 2+ years of working great, my version of office tab stopped working. I had purchased it for $30. My excel was still displaying the office tab tabs, but clicking "+" or "x" wouldnt open new tabs or close exisiting tabs, plus i couldnt toggle through my tabs.

I was using version 10.x (Oct 2015), so figured I should install the newest version 13.x

of the 3 versions available, only 64bit msi will install properly on my computer, however my office suite is 32 bit ( and that will not be changing), so I am unable to take advantage of the plug in.

When i attempt to install the 32 bit MSI version, it installs, but errors out when I attempt to open the file. When I try to install the basic version, it fails to copy a file or something and fails.

Please help, after years of Office Tab, I am lost without it.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Please go to check your Gmail account.
Thanks in advance.
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, Office Tab has stopped working for me too!.

I'm using Windows 10, I bought Office Tab in October 2017, and it worked fine until today. Then, when I tried to use Office tab in Excel, Word and Powerpoint today, I had the same problem. Every time I opened more than one tab in an Office program, it froze and wouldn't let me access the alternative tab. I couldn't even close the program - I had to force close it using Task Manager. This happened several times.

I went to control panel and uninstalled the program and then tried to reinstall but I am getting the following error message when I try to install:(see screenshot attached)

Please help, I use Office Tab every day, I need to know why this is not working, if it's not going to work on my computer I would like a full refund!!

Karen
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please contact me with your order information.
May email address: .
We will take a look at it and try our best to solve it.
Jay reached out to me and has been very helpful.

I ended up installing an older version and it recognized my license and it’s been working fine.... I’ll eventually follow the instructions Jay sent me to get the updated version.

Good luck
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
If the Office app doesn't start in Safe Mode, the problem isn't with add-ins. Try repairing Office or uninstalling and reinstalling it instead. If that still doesn't work, you should have the latest device drivers installed on your PC. ... Restart the application (not in Safe Mode this time).
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Follow this steps:-
1. Close all the word, excel and power-point instances
2. Open a new instance of word
3. Go to word options
4. In Word Option select Add-Ins, in the 'Manage' dropdown box, choose COM Add-ins and tap on Go button
5. Remove the entry for WordTab and reinstall the office tabs. Thus should ideally work
6. However, In my case it did not work, if same happens with you, delete the WordTab entry again, and click on Add button
7. Browse to the path  where office tabs is installed and select the WordTab.dll, this dll should be typically found at: C:\Program Files\OfficeCM\OfficeTab
8. Close the pop-up window for COM Add-Ins, repeat similar steps for your Excel as well, do not forget to select ExcelTab.dll this time ;)
Hope this helps.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.