Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Thursday, 12 September 2019
  1 Replies
  6.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi all,

Looking for a way to Interleave multiple columns of data vertically into one long column putting each columns entries in one after another so that if I have for example, 4 columns, one with 10 rows one with 20 one with 30 and one with forty I end up with a column with 100 rows of data. I actually need this for a sheet with over 200 columns and want to combine them all into one so I can alphabetize the whole list and then do various filters on it.  Does KUTOOLS have a way of doing this? Couldn't find anything in the drop-downs that could help. If not, I was wondering what is used now instead of VBA for something like this with Excel? Using individual formulas in each column would be way too much and am hoping to find a way of doing it with a KUTOOLS or a VBA type effort. Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot_2019-09-11 How to Combine 4 column into 1 column .png

Dan
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well, I found the answer myself. Cant believe noone was able to answer this. The solution is to use the KUTools "Transform Range" command under the "Ranges and Cells" tab. It doesnt remove the blank cells so you still have to eliminate all the blank cells in the single column but it is still alot faster than moving all 600 columns by hand.

Dan
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.