Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 20 November 2017
  6 Replies
  11K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello,

I was told that this software could help me remove multiple text boxes from a document that was scanned into word, without losing the text. I have word 2016. I cannot figure out how to use the extendoffice to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
i was asking the same question
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
thank you
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
To delete multiple check boxes at the same time, hold down CTRL, and click the border of each text box in turn, and then press DELETE. To delete a text box but save the text inside it, select the text inside the text box, and then press CTRL+C to copy the text onto the clipboard before you delete the text box.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
To delete multiple check boxes at the same time, hold down CTRL, and click the border of each text box in turn, and then press DELETE. To delete a text box but save the text inside it, select the text inside the text box, and then press CTRL+C to copy the text onto the clipboard before you delete the text box.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks, i'm going to try it soon.
2 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
To delete a text box but save the text inside it, select the text inside the text box, and then press CTRL+C to copy the text onto the clipboard before you delete the text box. wendy's lunch time surveyzop.com
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.